Newcastle gets our Vote!
Thursday, 7th May 2015
It was election day five years ago when I wrote a blog post about our decision to open an office in Newcastle. Looking back over the last five years I'm certain we made the right choice.
We've created some fantastic websites for clients in Newcastle, such as:
- Keyes Eyecare in Gosforth
- Michael Sehgal in Newcastle city centre
- Newcastle Prep School in Jesmond
- Lambert Taylor Gregory in Gateshead
- Westfield School in Gosforth
- Chilli Pepper Sandwiches a few doors up from us on Forth Street
- Parklane Plowden right under the Tyne Bridge
- Leisurewatch just off Westgate Road
I feel we're part of the Newcastle web design community, having attended the PHP North East Conference, built the website for Campus North and being seven-times attendees of Thinking Digital at the Sage.
So with the polls open now on Election day 2015 we're pleased to say we're definitely staying in Newcastle for at least another term!